First time you had spaghetti? Try Vietnamese spaghetti #asianfusion #spaghettirecipes #homemade
This spaghetti recipe isn’t your traditional recipe. You’ll never have spaghetti fix a different way ever again.
This Asian Fusion dish is how my mom cooks spaghetti. Vietnamese Spaghetti is what I call it now. The fusion of East meets West blends so well.
Using fish sauce instead of salt gives it savory and umami to the dish. Ketchup instead of tomato paste mellows out the acidity of marinara sauce.
#asianfusion #spaghetti #homecooked #loveoffood #foodtoshare #chefqstr #sharerecipe
- 1 lb ground beef (80% lean 20% fat)
- 1 whole Garlic Mashed
- 1 Whole White Onion Diced
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 lb Pasta Noodles a la dente
- 2 tspn Chicken Granulate Seasoning
- 1 tspn Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 2 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tspn Ground Fennel
- 1 tspn Oregano
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 lb Brown Button Mushroom
- 1 Jar Marinara/spaghetti sauce
- 1 can Black whole Olives optional
- 1/2 cup Pasta water
- 1 strand Fresh Rosemary
- grated Parmesan Cheese
- sweet basil
- on high heat, add olive oil to saucepan.add smashed garlic cloves, and diced white onions to brown. (2-3 mins)
- Add in ground beef and break apart.
- add in seasonings:chicken granulate, sugar, black pepper, fish sauce, ground fennel, dried oreganomix well
- Add Button mushrooms and/or whole black olives, stir evenly (3-4mins)
- Add Ketchup and stir wellthen add marinara sauce, stir
- add pasta water & fresh rosemary stem.cover and simmer on low for 10-15 minutes
- Ready to serve over pasta with grated parmesan cheese and sweet basil.